Friday, March 21, 2008

Caricature Training 4 of 15: The Clintons & Obama




Day 5. #4: The Clintons & Obama. Graphite and Pen on white paper 6x12(about).


EXCUSE for missing: Yesterday, I was helping to sandbag down in Fenton so I missed the post last night. Pres. Bush has declared seventeen counties in Missouri disaster areas. Fortunately where I live was not affected but we did experience about two days straight of rain prior to the trouble. This rain has swellled the Meramac and eventually will bring more water down from the north. I've heard this will reach Missouri on Saturday or Sunday. So they expect the river to rise more. Ohh yeah Fox 2 was at the site where we were sandbagging perhaps I was on t.v. Either way it does not matter I missed a deadline and I apologize. Please forgive me, Ohh loyal lookers.


As a BONUS to missing the aforementioned deadline, expect another post tonight in a couple hours. I want to make it before tomorrow but I might miss that deadline. Also I misplaced my pencil that I normally use so I went back to sketching. Hence the smaller size. So, CHECK BACK in around 12 MIDNIGHT for #5.


Thanks--jacmantoons.

No comments: