Monday, March 17, 2008

Caricature Training 1of 15: "Weird Al"

In an effort to get back into shape for Six Flags. I have decided to do a CARICATURE a day til I begin work April 5, 2008. I counted out 15 week days until that first Saturday back. These will be pencil and airbrush the mediums I use down at the park. 8 will be in pencil 7 in airbrush are planned. And I will work on the same size paper reducing it for posting here. There is a list I will be working on but I feign to post that as I am sure it will change. Also, I am going to spend only about 10 to 25 minutes on each caricature as that is what I try to down there(unless otherewise specified). Each of the 15 CARICATURES will be posted by 10pm each weekday Monday through Friday. Feel free to comment.

1 of 15 "Weird Al" Yankovic. Graphite on 12x16.

No comments: