Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Dare to be Fanboy" Week: Day 1 "Weird Al"

Day 1-- "Weird Al" Yankovic Doodle. I've decided this week will be Al all week. In preparation for the caricature I am planning on presenting him and his band at the concert. I figured why not? I have been a caricaturist for 8 years. Why not draw my favorite group and present him with it? Yes I am a fan and it may be shameless but I'm sure I'm not alone. Anyway rather than babble, for the next five days you will see here the sketches thumbies and/or roughs leading up to the picture of him and his band. Perhaps I'll even get him to sign it. That would be sweet! Graphite & Airbrush. Top corner of a 12x16 sheet of paper.

2 comments:

bookishbethany said...

oooo, I hope he loves it! Which I'm sure he will, Jac! Let us know how it goes. Where's the concert at this time around?

bookishbethany said...

okay duh, your picture answered that question. doh! :P